WILD WAVES EXCERPT - CHAPTER 5

           Vanessa laughed. “First, this was the most considerate a man has been with me, ever. You made sure I came before you did…twice! And second, I thought you’d have heard about my reputation?”
             Thomas chuckled. “A new man every night, likes it fast, nasty, wild and rough, thinks only of herself, and screws anything with a pe…”
             “Yeah, yeah, you got it all,” she cried, hushing him. “Most of it is actually true. I’ve never stayed with a man for long, I do like it fast, nasty, wild and rough but then again that is really the only way I’ve ever had it. But I do care about others – that’s one thing they had wrong. And for a few years there, I did pretty much screw anything with a pe…”
              Thomas quieted her with a kiss. “That’s why I was hoping to take it slow, something new for both of us,” he whispered.
               Vanessa snuggled into him. “Let’s just go with the flow for now. There will be plenty of time for taking it slow when we aren’t having to share space with my siblings. And right now, I just want you so bad all the damn time I don’t know if it is worth the struggle to try to go slow.”
              “Okay,” Thomas relaxed under her but she still felt some tension in his embrace.
              “Does my past bother you, Tommy?” she asked.
              “Nah, I know you well, you were probably overly careful about being safe, therefore we’re safe together.” He pulled her closer. “And I know you were just trying to find a replacement for me,” he deadpanned.
               Vanessa giggled. “Actually, you aren’t too far from the truth. I have been searching for someone like you, someone who made me feel like you did, emotionally, physically…”
              “It’s okay, Red, the past is over. We need to concentrate on our future now.”
              “Not so fast,” Vanessa warned. “How many girls were there after me?”
               Thomas sighed. “Just three. I was the exact opposite of you. I was looking to replace you, but when no one measured up, I quit looking. There hasn’t been anyone in two years.”
              “I think we must love each other or something,” she teased.
              “Yeah, something like that.” He kissed her and sat up. “I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere.”

No comments:

Post a Comment