Introducing the main characters of our next novel - Russell's Return
- A Wyoming country boy who couldn't wait to get out of the small town that bears his family name
- Ended up in Las Vegas where he married, had a kid and built a successful corporation that owns and runs three high end restaurants.
- His young daughter, nine-year-old Miranda, is a troubled child that Russel now parents alone. He has a hard time dealing with her and coping with her eccentricities but loves her more than anyone.
- He reluctantly returns home to Harper's Rock, Wyoming where his mother, Evelyn Harper, can help him with his daughter. His ex-wife left them without a word and has nothing to do with their child.
- He leaves his restaurant in capable hands and takes over the family business for his mother. He is sometimes overwhelmed with stress from having two full time jobs and a problem child.
- He runs into the nerdy girl that used to crush on his best friend - Emily Zane. And now she is far from the nerdy girl he used to know.
- A Wyoming country girl who couldn't wait to get out of the small town she grew up in.
- She ended up in Seattle where she went to college and started on her dream of helping troubled children and families.
- A tragedy sent her back to the safety of her small hometown. She's happy to be home - she didn't realize what a great thing she had when she lived there before.
- She runs into the best friend of her old High School crush - Russell Harper
- She becomes the school counselor at Miranda's new school.
- She finally figures out what is wrong with the little girl and agrees to work with Russell to get Miranda the help she needs.
For those of you who have read my Sunset Destiny Series, Evelyn Harper (Russell's mom) is the twin sister of the Mannon family patriarch Ethan Mannon. You are first introduced to Evelyn in the novel The Heart of Alaska. Don't forget to visit the buy page for a link to the books.