EXCERPT - CHAPTER 8

       Graham kissed her one last time before he pulled her back inside the train. The minute they walked through the door, Jackson noticed her tear streaked face and blazed over.
       Mari jumped between them, putting her hand on Jackson to push him back. “He didn’t make me cry Jackson so just back off.” she demanded.
       “Bull shit! Why is my sister crying, you son of a bitch!”
       “Stop it baby brother! Like I said, you need to back off. It wasn’t Graham, he is not going to hurt me again.”
       Ethan joined them “Come on son. I think Mari’s telling the truth. Why don’t you, Graham and I just calm down and talk. Mari you might want to go to Sarah, she looks a little worried.”
       Jackson took a few deep breaths. “Sorry man, I’ve just seen my sister cry too much because of you,” he offered his hand to shake.
       Graham took the offered hand and sighed. “It’s fine. I can’t argue with you on that one.

**************** 

       “Okay man but if you...” 
      Graham interrupted. “I know, I know, if I hurt her again, you’ll kick my ass. Don’t bother. If I hurt her again you won’t have to worry about kicking my ass. I’ll be dead by my own hand before you even get to me.”

DON'T FORGET TO VISIT MY BUY PAGE AT THE TOP OR CLICK ON THE FIRST LINK IN THE LEFT HAND COLUMN TO GET YOUR COPY OF VIRGIN VOYAGE OR ALASKAN AMBUSH TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment