EXCERPT- CHAPTER 6

      “Hey, I’m just finishing my second shower of the day, come on in while I finish getting ready. We can go look for them together.” She didn’t think about it at the time, but Graham was probably a bit uncomfortable with her state of undress.
     He reluctantly stepped into the room, his eyes darting from point to point not wanting to look at her. Eventually though, he just couldn’t look away and his eyes settled on the silky skin just below her neck. One finger gently tugging the top of her towel and he would have access to everything he’d always wanted. “God woman, just because I can’t have you doesn’t mean I don’t want you. Please put some clothes on!”
      “I am, don’t worry.” She walked over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of sensible white underwear and a sapphire blue thong. "Which one Graham,” She asked holding them up for his review.
     “Marjorie!” he snapped. And in two steps he was next to her pulling her into his arms. “Damn it, why do you torture me so much?”
     His lips captured hers in a kiss so powerful they were both left shaking. She almost lost it when one strong hand worked its way inside her towel to rest on her abdomen.
     “So soft,” he said into her lips. His hand dallied on her stomach before dipping lower. “I’ve been waiting a lifetime to touch you like this.”

DON'T FORGET TO VISIT MY BUY PAGE AT THE TOP OR CLICK ON THE FIRST LINK IN THE LEFT HAND COLUMN TO GET YOUR COPY OF VIRGIN VOYAGE OR ALASKAN AMBUSH TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment