ALASKAN AMBUSH - EXCERPT CHAPTER 6


         Olivia sat on the toilet seat to get her bearings and her phone rang. “Hello,” she answered breathlessly. 
           “Hey Doll.”
           “How are you today?” Olivia asked
           “I’m good, you?” Alex returned.
           “Good, sitting in the bathroom to have some alone time. The joys of a small cabin, you know.””
           Alex laughed. “I can imagine. Did you get my text?” he asked.
           “I did!” Olivia answered with a bit too much enthusiasm.
           Alex chuckled. “That’s good, I hope you slept well.”
           “I did, we had a busy day yesterday.”
           “That we did,” Alex agreed. “What do you have planned for today?”
           “The whole family is going on some sort of a train trip. It’s supposed to be a great excursion.”
           “It is!” Alex enthused. “I’ve been on it before. If you loved the flight tour yesterday you will love the train.”
           “Oh good, I’m sure I’ll enjoy it if it’s half as beautiful as yesterday’s tour.”
           “Call me when you’re done and tell me what you thought of it.” He paused for a minute. “Can I ask you a question Livia?”
            “Of course.” She really hoped she wouldn’t regret it.
            “Do you still miss me?” 
            She laughed in relief. “Absolutely.”
            “I miss you too.” They were both silent for a while.
            “I should go Alex, it’s almost time for breakfast.”
            “Okay, I’ll talk to you after your trip.”
            “Bye Alex.”
            “Bye love.”
            Olivia left the bathroom and climbed up onto her bunk. She loved that she could now talk to Alex whenever she wanted to. Her phone buzzed in her hand and she knew it was a text from him. And she knew what it would say. “I still love you.”

DON'T FORGET TO VISIT MY BUY PAGE AT THE TOP OR CLICK ON THE FIRST LINK IN THE LEFT HAND COLUMN TO GET YOUR COPY OF VIRGIN VOYAGE OR ALASKAN AMBUSH TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment