CONTEST!!!!

~~~~^^^^****CONTEST****^^^^~~~~
Okay here goes. I have a character in an upcoming book (#3 in the series.) Poor man has been walking around in my brain for eight years without a last name. It is time to find him one. Give me your suggestions for a last name for him and I will put them all in a bucket and draw one. The person who suggested the name gets a fifteen dollar Amazon.com gift card and their name in the acknowledgements of the book that features this character. Just leave the name on the contest thread at my writer's page www.facebook.com/writerjjellis Anybody can enter. You don't have to like the page to enter, but the support would be appreciated!

Contest starts at 12:00 noon (Mountain time) March 6th and ends at 12:00 noon on Sunday March 10th.

Here is a bit about the character. His first name is Sam, he is 26 years old. He is 6ft tall, Blond haired, blue eyed. He is the personal assistant (and soon to be love interest) to an up and coming Publishing executive. He resides in New York City and wants to some day be a publishing executive himself. He loves dancing and hates alcohol and drugs and loves tall redheads ;) Okay, now, what do you think his last name should be? 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed out on the contest

    I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect! - J. Lenni Dorner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I'm sure I will have many more contests in the near future. Stay tuned! :)

      Delete