EXCERPT CHAPTER 3 - DYLAN'S DESIRE

Suddenly he was surrounded by activity and everything became fuzzy and garbled as his vision began fading.
“He’s crashing!”


“Come to the light Dylan,” Nicoletta said soothingly. “Come to me.”

Dylan’s eyes snapped open to land on Nicoletta’s smiling face. “Not cool Nic. I was just dreaming about dying that first night.”

“I know, you were mumbling in your sleep. And it made you wake up didn’t it?” she said, her smile turning to a frown. “You deserve it you little shit!”


“What are you talking about? Why did I deserve that?” He couldn't even fathom what he had done to her now. It seemed like all he ever did or said  was wrong.

“Because of what you did to your mother last week,” she said with a mean snarl. “You hurt her. You reopened old wounds.

“I guess I’m a pro at that,” he sighed. “First thing I did when I saw you was…”


“Stop right there, Dylan,” she cut him off. “Seeing me was a shock and I don’t blame you. But your poor mother, I know you must have been speaking from pain, right. I think you need to let her know that.”

He looked directly at her and his lips twitched. “I will. If you show me your boobs.”

“You little piece of shit.” She glared at him for a moment. For some reason it was hard to resist his playfulness though. She’d only managed to do that twice before. The thought of him seeing her boobs now that they were older…wow, it sent shivers right through her. Oh alright,” she sighed. “I might as well let you see them one last time because it’s all you’ll ever get to see of me.”

Dylan relaxed and smiled as Nicoletta unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her bra. The white lace barely hid the dark nipples and areolas. His breath caught in his throat when she unhooked the front clasp, exposing herself completely. She moved to the bed and leaned in, her breasts within inches of his face. “Want to touch them again?” she whispered. “Or better yet, kiss them?”

Just as Dylan bent forward, she pulled back “On second thought….nah.”

He shook his head and laughed. “Jesus Nic, they’re even more perfect than I remembered. They’re almost as gorgeous as your face.”

“If my face is so much better, then why aren’t you looking at it?” she asked, laughing as she hooked her bra and buttoned her top up. “If I didn’t know better, I would swear you actually liked me.”

“Of course I like you. We were best friends once,” Dylan said with shock coloring his voice. “Hell, the first boobs I ever saw were yours.”

She tried to hide a smile. “Yeah, you stared as much then too.”

“You let me touch them that time,” he said softly.

Nicoletta smirked at him. “I was young and stupid!” She didn’t tell him that it had been as much of a thrill then as it was just a few minutes ago. “Plus, I didn’t know then that you would start sleeping with any pussy you could find.”

“That’s not true,” Dylan defended. “I refuse to sleep with a married woman and I never touched your sister.”

“You were just afraid my dad would cut of your balls and feed them to you,” she laughed.

“Only partially. I needed to respect our friendship. Even after you rejected me.”

“Such a gentleman,” she snorted. “I always wondered why you never hit on her.”

“Well, it’s good to see you two getting along like the old days,” Evelyn said as she waltzed into the room. “Umm, Nicoletta dear your blouse is buttoned wrong.”

“She had to tease me, Mom. It’s part of her charm.”

“I…I better get going,” Nicoletta said, a slight blush evident on her cheeks. “Grandma is expecting me.”

“Tell her hello from me please,” Dylan pleaded. “Let her know I miss her.” Her grandmother was the reason she had that cute little accent. At Nicoletta's request, the older woman had taught her to use it when she was just a toddler and it just kind of stuck. He was actually surprised that she didn't let go of it on the cruise ship, but it must have become habit. He didn't mind though, it was sexy as hell.
Sneak peak at some of the suspense that is coming soon! 


“I will, since it’s probably the only true thing you’ve said all day,” Nicoletta murmured as she waved and stepped from the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment