EXCERPT CHAPTER 4 - DYLAN'S DESIRE


The Chapter 4 excerpt is in honor of sisters. Nicoletta's sister is her best friend and they have a great chemistry together. Enjoy!!!


Nicoletta entered her parents' house and it was thankfully, blissfully quiet. Her dad was probably at the hospital and she had just dropped her mother off at the restaurant. She had no clue where her sister was. Now she could sink into a hot, bubbly tub and think about what she had done to Dylan that day. She still didn’t know quite how she felt about it.

Slipping out of her clothes, she quickly peeked at herself in the mirror before sliding into the filling tub. It was a relief that she looked the same because for some reason, she felt different after the episode at the hospital. With a sigh and a quick shake of her head, she eased down until the water came up over her breasts, her head resting against the edge of the tub.

For some reason, every time she thought about taking Dylan in hand, she could feel her face growing hot. It had seemed like the thing to do at the time, but now it…embarrassed her. She didn’t embarrass easily, but this time…who knew? Maybe she just felt ashamed for taking advantage of her friend and for lying to his mother.

There was a brief knock on the connecting door and then it opened. Alexandra’s head poked in and she smiled. “What’s wrong, sister? You look like you just shot your best friend.”

A bubble of laughter abruptly escaped through Nicoletta’s lips. “More like he shot himself.” By the time she had stopped laughing, Alexandra was once again sitting on the closed commode demanding to know what the hell was going on.

“Well, I kind of…sort of…”

“Just spill it already!” Alexandra demanded.

“I jerked Dylan off in his sleep and his mother came in just in time to see the explosive aftermath,” she mumbled quickly.

“You did what! Oh Nic…Why? What the hell were you thinking, molesting that poor boy?”

Nic could tell her sister was trying to hold back her own laughter. “Well, I walked in and he was moaning my name. And he was…well you know, erect. I just really couldn’t stop myself. It was like a teenage dream come true. Besides, it’s not my fault he came enough for three men… and his mother happened to walk in right then.”

Now it was Alexandra’s turn to laugh uncontrollably while Nic waited patiently for her to calm down. Wiping her eyes, Alex looked at her sister. “I can’t believe you did that. What was it like, I mean does he live up to the rumor?”

“I don’t know about any rumor, sis. But it’s nice I guess.”

“Nice?” Alexandra smirked. “Puppies and kitties are nice, Nic. Was he below average, average, above average, or scream and run the hell out of the room if he gets it too close to your girly parts?”

“I…I don’t feel right talking about this with you,” Nicoletta said, looking down into the suds filled tub. Dylan was just…Dylan. Everything about him was firm, sculpted and perfect. She’d never really thought of him any other way.

“Oh my God, you’re nuts. You practically jerk a guy off in front of his mother and you won’t tell me how big his package is.”

“Fine,” Nic sighed. "It was perfect. Exactly what I would want in a guy.”

Alexandra let out a frustrated growl. “You are infuriating. Maybe I’ll have to finally find out what it’s like for myself. After all, you don’t seem to want to do anything but tease him.”

“You wouldn’t?” Nic snarled.

 
Alexandra stood up and walked over to the mirror. “No, I probably wouldn’t. You just made me go crazy for a second there.”

“Well, I’m glad you’re sane now. Could you please leave so I can have some alone time?

“Sure,” Alexandra said with a sly grin. “Would you like me to go get you your special friend?"

“Get out Alex!” Nic yelled, throwing a bath sponge at her.
Alexandra ducked out the door, laughing the whole way.

No comments:

Post a Comment