REVIEW OF JACK WHO BY LISA GILLIS

REVIEW: When I first 'picked up' Jack Who?, I expected to enjoy it. But boy oh boy I didn't know how much I would enjoy it. To start out, who doesn't love a story about a sexy rock star! Within my first reading session, I squealed aloud like a teenager, got goosebumps, and felt tears in my eyes. I love it when a books starts out like that! Also within the first reading session I fell madly in love with Jack and Marissa and just when I thought I knew what would happen the author surprised me.  I love it when that happens!

Truthfully I think this story is one that every teenaged girl dreams about. Falling in love with a rock star!!! Okay, I'm not 100 % sure other girls feel this way, but I know I sure did! I wanted to grow up to be a rock star's lover. And you know, I got to live that dream through this book.  Great writing, awesome character development and a tremendous story come together in a book that I will never forget. And as I get older and want to experience some nostalgia I can go back and read Jack Who and relive my teen years. Coming next from me??? I will be reading the second book in the series, a continuation of Jack and Marissa's story as they move to the next step of their relationship!  I will have that review here soon! Go grab yourself a copy of the book today!!! You can buy it on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EVDFBR4


ABOUT JACK WHO?


So, how would you like to read an excerpt from this awesome read?  


Just a few weeks ago, she had learned to hate tattoos, but now as her eyes ran over the ink decorating both arms, she saw not hurtful memories, only beautiful art.
Relaxing into the sweet spell that seemed to settle around them, she whispered, “So, the best cure for stage fright...is this?” She tilted the bottle for an extra sensuous sip.
Dark eyes welded with hers conveying instinctive and primal understanding, male to female.
Well, maybe not the best-best..." His voice deepened a few decibels, and the husky whisper was possibly the most sensual sound ever to reach her ears.
“What's the best?” Her inquiry rode more on a breath than a whisper.
Struggling for casualness she couldn't feel, she tipped the bottle for another sip and wanted so much more than that swallow. Not for a favor, or because he was famous. Simply because an intimate connection with him became something she needed– even if it only came down to her knees on the cool tiles of the floor.
Jack had more in mind. His bottle clinked as, reaching behind her, he deposited it on the granite counter top. Next, he used one long tan finger to hook a strand of her hair, pulling it over her shoulder.
Automatically, her body leaned into his as he closed the two steps between their toes. The anticipation when his head dipped sent the blood roaring through her veins.

If you want to connect with Lisa Gillis here are the links where you can find her!
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3001574.Lisa_Gillis


No comments:

Post a Comment