REVIEWS - THE KEY TO SUCCESS???

So, who here agrees with me that you need reviews to succeed as a self published author?  I have had six wonderful reviews for my first novel - Virgin Voyage. Unfortunately that isn't quite enough ;)  So, what should I do about that. I have absolutely no money so I can't buy kindle copies or paperback copies to give out to people so they can review them for me like other financially able authors can. I do have PDF copies but I'm not sure where all you can review them without having bought them at the store you are reviewing at. (Blogs, goodreads etc.)  So here is my plan, I have 10 copies (for now) that I am willing to give out to anyone who wants to read a sweet and spicy romance (5 of each title). If you are interested please let me know via email. Here is my amazon author page link so you can check out my stuff.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know!  I hope to be ready to fly with the pdf copies by this time next week.

Like me on facebook here 
Follow me on twitter here 
Visit my mommy blog here

DON'T FORGET TO VISIT MY BUY PAGE AT THE TOP OR CLICK ON THE FIRST LINK IN THE LEFT HAND COLUMN TO GET YOUR COPY OF VIRGIN VOYAGE OR ALASKAN AMBUSH TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment